Activision has announced that the full gameplay reveal for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 will take place during the Gamescom Opening Night Live event on August 22. The game promises a gripping single-player campaign, a renewed multiplayer experience, and an evolved Zombies mode. However, the gameplay reveal will provide fans with a more in-depth look at the action-packed sequences and storylines.
Geoff Keighley, the producer and host of Gamescom Opening Night Live, confirmed this news through a tweet on his official Twitter page. Keighley's tweet promised a “world gameplay premiere,” generating excitement among Call of Duty fans worldwide.
Alongside Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, several other highly anticipated games will be showcased at the Gamescom event. Titles like Alan Wake 2, Assassin's Creed Mirage, Black Myth: Wukong, Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty, Crimson Desert, Mortal Kombat 1, Sonic Superstars, and Lords of the Fallen will also be showcased, making it an evening of monumental reveals.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is scheduled to be released on November 10 for PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Fans can look forward to the gameplay reveal at the Gamescom Opening Night Live event, where they will get an exclusive preview of what the game has to offer.
– Gamescom: An annual trade fair for video games held in Cologne, Germany.
– Gameplay reveal: The unveiling of actual in-game footage and sequences, providing an in-depth look at a video game's mechanics and features.
– Zombies mode: A game mode in the Call of Duty franchise where players fight against hordes of undead.
– PS5: PlayStation 5, the latest gaming console released by Sony.
– Xbox Series X/S: The latest gaming consoles released by Microsoft, featuring enhanced graphics and performance compared to previous Xbox consoles.
– PC: Personal computer, a general-purpose computing device used for a variety of tasks, including gaming.
Source: [link to the original article]