EA SPORTS has recently launched Title Update #17 for FIFA 23, which will be available on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. This update brings several tweaks and improvements to the game, ensuring a better gaming experience for players across all platforms.
One noteworthy addition in this update is the integration of Title Update #16 for the PC version. Previously exclusive to consoles, the features from Title Update #16 have now made their way to the PC version of FIFA 23.
To give a brief overview, Title Update #16 introduced the following changes:
FIFA Ultimate Team:
– Fixed an issue where certain tifos and flags were not displaying correctly in the stadium.
Pro Clubs x VOLTA FOOTBALL:
– Fixed an issue where controller settings in VOLTA FOOTBALL would sometimes reset to default incorrectly.
– Fixed an issue where injured players could be mistakenly available as reserve players for national teams in Manager Career.
General, Audio, and Visual:
– Made various updates to boots, gloves, kits, tifos, and VIP Areas.
– Updated the player model of Nouhalia Benzina to include her head covering.
– Added the ability to switch between Online and Offline status in EA Social.
These improvements and refinements aim to enhance the gameplay experience for FIFA 23 players on all platforms. Although the specific details of the internal processes have not been provided, EA SPORTS assures that they have worked diligently to ensure a smoother and more enjoyable gaming experience for their users.