Hey there! If you‘re wondering how to get CP (COD Points) in Warzone 2, you‘ve come to the right place. As an online gaming expert, I‘ve put together this comprehensive guide to walk you through all the methods, both free and paid.
The two main ways to get CP are:
- Buying them with real money – This is the fastest way to get a CP stockpile. You can purchase various bundles in the in-game store.
- Earning them for free – This takes more time and effort, but by grinding the Battle Pass, promotions, surveys, and more, you can slowly build up CP without spending.
Let‘s dive into each of these options in more detail!
Purchasing COD Points
If you want CP quickly, purchasing them directly is the way to go. Here‘s a look at the different bundle sizes and prices:
COD Point Bundles
As you can see, the larger bundles get you the best CP value per dollar spent. I recommend the 1,100 CP or 2,400 CP bundles to start out.
The 1,100 CP pack is a great balance of cost and CP amount. Plus, it comes with a 100 CP bonus!
Once you decide how many CP you want, you can purchase them directly through:
- The in-game Warzone 2 store
- Your platform‘s store (PlayStation, Xbox, Battle.net, Steam)
After buying, the CP will be automatically added to your account balance. Then you‘re ready to unlock new cosmetic items!
Earning Free COD Points
Now let‘s go over some legitimate ways to get free CP just by playing:
Complete the Warzone 2 Battle Pass
The Season 1 Battle Pass includes free CP rewards totaling 1,100 CP if you complete it.
- Each Battle Pass sector costs 5 Tier Skips to finish
- Completing a sector earns you 100-150 CP
- There are 11 sectors in total with CP
- Finish all 11 sectors to get 1,100 CP
So by using your free Tier Skips from Daily and Weekly Challenges, you can unlock the sectors over time and earn all the CP!
Pro Tip: I recommend saving your earned CP rather than spending it on skips to maximize the free CP.
Cash in on Promotional Offers
Limited-time promotions for Warzone 2 sometimes give out free CP, usually by:
- Buying special marked Call of Duty products
- Pre-ordering new Call of Duty games
- Purchasing select gaming hardware
For example, a Doritos/Mountain Dew promotion might give you 500 CP for buying some snacks. Keep an eye out for these!
Take Surveys with Google Opinion Rewards
This free Android app gives you Google Play credit for completing very short surveys (usually 10-40 cents). You can slowly build up your balance over time and use it to buy CP bundles.
Utilize COD Mobile CP
Link your Activision account and any CP earned in COD Mobile through events, logins, ranked matches, battle pass progress, etc. can be used in Warzone 2!
Complete GPT Site Offers
"Get-paid-to" sites like Swagbucks reward you with gift cards for surveys, games, etc. You can earn Call of Duty gift cards to purchase CP with. Just be aware GPT surveys tend to be longer than Google Opinion Rewards.
Wait Patiently for Free Events
Very occasionally Warzone 2 may have limited-time events or promotions that directly grant free CP, so keep an eye out! But these are rare.
What Should You Spend CP On?
Once you‘ve stocked up on some CP, here are the top items worth spending it on:
- Battle Pass Tier Skips – Quickly skip to later tiers for new blueprints, operators, and more cosmetic rewards.
- Bundle Items – Operator skins, weapon blueprints, charms, stickers, emblems, and more!
- Bring a Friend Rewards – Exclusive cosmetics for playing together with friends.
- XP Tokens – Tokens to boost your overall XP or weapon XP gains for a period of time.
In general, focus on spending your CP on limited-time cosmetics you really want rather than consumables like XP tokens. The cosmetics won‘t come back whereas you can always earn more XP!
I hope this guide gives you a better understanding of how to go about getting CP in Warzone 2, whether by purchasing directly or earning for free over time. Let me know if you have any other questions! Stay frosty in your future Warzone 2 matches.