Studio Lights has recently announced the upcoming release of a new fantasy Isekai action RPG called Mononoke no Kuni. The game is set to be available on various platforms, including Android, iOS, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
Mononoke no Kuni aims to provide players with an immersive and adventurous experience in the Mononoke universe. Players will embark on a thrilling journey through a rogue-like 3D open-world environment, encountering interactive elements such as non-playable characters (NPCs) and engaging in various activities spread across the map.
The game offers a wide range of activities for players to enjoy, from peaceful pastimes like fishing in a serene lake to intense battles against fearsome monsters in dark dungeons. The freedom of choice allows players to explore the storyline and gameplay at their own pace.
The story revolves around the main characters, who find themselves trapped in the land of Mononoke. This world is ravaged by monsters and enemies seeking to bring chaos and disorder. Players must activate and protect the Omiwa Shrine, as it holds the key to restoring peace and order in the Mononoke universe.
Throughout their adventures, players will be accompanied by an adorable puppy as their faithful companion. The game's unique artistic expression, story analysis, and Japanese-styled fantasy make it an exciting choice for players seeking a captivating gaming experience.
Mononoke no Kuni is currently playable at the Tokyo Game Show 2023, offering a glimpse into its immersive world and gameplay. The game is scheduled to be released on Steam in the spring of 2024, with release dates for Android and iOS yet to be disclosed by the developers.
Stay tuned for more updates on Mononoke no Kuni by visiting the game's official website. What are your thoughts on the announcement of this new action RPG? Let us know in the comments below!
– Studio Lights
– Isekai: A genre of Japanese fiction where the protagonist is transported to or trapped in a parallel universe or fantasy world.
– NPCs: Non-playable characters, controlled by the game's AI, used to interact with players and advance the game's story.
– Rogue-like: A subgenre of role-playing games characterized by randomization, permadeath, and procedural generation of game elements.
– Open-world: A game environment that is expansive and allows for exploration and freedom of movement.
– Cross-play: The ability for players on different platforms to play together in the same game.
– [Studio Lights Twitter](https://twitter.com/studio_lights_i/status/1439738994274443266)
– [YouTube – Mononoke no Kuni Trailer](https://youtube.com/watch?v=C4wXn_iqNxo&feature=oembed)