Stumble Guys, the popular free-to-play battle royale game, is expanding its platform availability. Developer Scopely has announced that the game will be launching on PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4, in addition to its previously confirmed versions for Xbox Series and Xbox One.
Players who pre-register for the console versions will receive exclusive in-game items such as “Karat Crusher,” “Pow Footsteps,” and “Punch Emote,” as well as early access to the beta version of the game. Additionally, users can wishlist Stumble Guys on the PlayStation Store.
Originally released for PC on Steam, as well as on iOS via the App Store and Android via Google Play, Stumble Guys has gained tremendous popularity for its quirky and fun gameplay. The battle royale genre has seen a surge in popularity in recent years, with games like Fortnite and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds leading the pack.
Stumble Guys features fast-paced obstacle courses where players must navigate through various challenges and overcome hurdles to be the last one standing. With its colorful graphics and multiplayer functionality, the game has attracted a dedicated following.
The expansion of Stumble Guys to PlayStation consoles will undoubtedly broaden its player base and introduce the game to a whole new audience. The addition of exclusive in-game items and early beta access will likely entice players to pre-register and get a head start on the competition.
Overall, the arrival of Stumble Guys on PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 is great news for fans of the game and for those looking to experience the thrill of a free-to-play battle royale on Sony's consoles.
- Free-to-play: A business model for video games where the game can be played without an upfront purchase but may offer in-game purchases or additional content.
- Battle royale game: A genre of online multiplayer video games where a large number of players compete against each other in a last-person-standing scenario.
- PlayStation 5 (PS5): The latest gaming console developed by Sony Interactive Entertainment.
- PlayStation 4 (PS4): A previous generation gaming console developed by Sony Interactive Entertainment.
- Developer: The company or individual responsible for creating and maintaining a video game.
Gematsu – www.gematsu.com